Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Labor Day

All the kids swimming in the jacuzzi.


Best Friends. Elaina & Alexis.



Every time Elias stands on top of the boogie board in the pool he is so proud of himself. This is as close as he will ever get to surfing because he's scared to death of sharks and deep water!

You goofy girls=P 

This year for the first time ever Christian has to work on labor day. After work he joined us at our old house in San Jacinto. The grass need to be trimmed so that the sprinklers would work. So, there he is my workaholic husband cutting the grass. Well, I suggested that it be done!


Hunter & Elias. One of Elias & Sammy's best buds from our old house.

Hunter's brother Riley. Elias best bud.


Trying to get Christian to smile=)

Elias & his rainbow!

Andy, Jennifer, Sasha, Christian.  A few of our BESTEST FRIENDS! We love you Jen & Andy=)


Oh yes! We couldn't leave SJ without stopping by Frugos frozen yogurt!

All the kids in the neighborhood found this frog and my little Sammy was the only that wanted to pick it up! He was so darn proud of this frog. He said, "I'm a keep this frog foureva!!!" Of course we had to let it go.

Labor Day was great! We cleaned up our old garage to get it ready for escrow to close. We swam, we BBQ, we spent the day with great friends. We even had some rain.

3 comments:

  1. We love you too!! You made me cry! I know I just saw you but I miss you already!! Get that wedding over with so we can hang out again!! lol Just kidding, I'm happy for Daniel and I'm glad you guys get to be there! But I still want to hang out soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm stealing your pics for my facebook ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pics! And nice garden! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete